Things You Can Do To Pass Your Time
1. Get out of the house, do some running or jogging. Look around and explore.
2. Watch some TV Shows or browse the internet.
3. Read a book.
4. Make some prank calls. Sounds kiddish but you probably need to try this once in a lifetime. Trust me you have never had some real fun in life if you have never made a prank call, you have missing on a major element of your childhood.
5. Be creative. Experiment with your handwriting, drawing or painting skills.
6. Make origami. Focusing on the intricacies of making origami will definitely take your mind out of the "now." If you can, or if you dare, make a paper football and play with it. There are endless varieties of origami creations that you can make, and if you get really into it, you can make an entire origami zoo, or bouquet or, make an origami jumping frog with a friend and have a race to see whose leaps the furthest.
7. Download a photo editor and start experimenting and learning new ways to edit photos.
8. Start with a new hobby. Learn to swim or play an instrument like guitar,drums etc.
9. Go for adventure activities like rock climbing or bungee jumping.
10. Learn how to cook. Experiment with a new dish everyday. Learn to make something different. Add your own flavours to dishes. Bake a cake with your own new twist.
11. Download a free sound editing system onto your computer. Edit people's voices to sound like a chipmunk or a gorilla, or make a singer sound like a child. You could also go further and try to create a cool song to share with your friends. You can also post the result on Facebook.
12. Start writing a diary or a memorandum of your everyday things.
13. Try writing a poem about things you observe outside in the nature.
14. Get hold of your camera or your phone and take some interesting pictures of eye catching things from different angles and interesting lightings.
15. Organise your cupboard or shelf.
16. Finish your pending work.
17. Do some charity work.
18. Learn a new language. There’s no limit to how many languages a human mind can learn and grasp.
19. Go for a long drive.
20. Try a new restaurant.
- Vani Matta